InfiniteflamehoofInfiniteflamehoof

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Rediculas Rediculas

this is extremely rediculas. (see what I did there?) in a good way. in an AWESOME way, in fact!!!

All you can eat All you can eat

how can someone get 2 billion exactly????

MMS RPG 1 MMS RPG 1

I love that you have crossed my two of my favourite childhood games together! nice work, well done, etc. (in the future could you make sonic and DBZ cross RPG?)

Sonic tournament ep 2 Sonic tournament ep 2

add some voice actors, like people saying CHAOS SPEAR! and all that
make a third part!

Guitar Hero: Boss Rush Guitar Hero: Boss Rush

OMG! This game is really good! I love how it's based on my favourite game, and someone finally made a undertale rhythm game!thanks for making this, big thanks, and I'd love to help you make another one! I have music of my own!
but there are glitches. Have you noticed that you can sometimes just move through the attacks and not take damage? also, if you can, you can double-tap the notes and it will give you twice the points.
plz write back!!!

RebelRager responds:

Thanks, I packed in a lot of effort into a few hours though, so that would be why there are so many glitches, sorry for that, the first one isn't a bad glitch, you still take damage, the sound effect just doesn't play, and the second one can't quite be dealt with, because in the scripts I already made it so it deletes the variable for the arrow immediately, so if you're fast enough to press one arrow 2 times, then good job, you outran .1 seconds.

Internet Trend Crossovers: The Game Internet Trend Crossovers: The Game

graphics are very terrible, you can't lose so it's useless, and I'm also a brony, so I disapprove f you killing ponies.

StaticSkull responds:

i'm a brony too

kill the stick kill the stick

terrible, but you get a medal, but still, it's pretty bad, also make a second one and make it better than this one